Envy Nightwear (ABN 092 212 112) always respect our customer’s privacy and safeguard their personal information. We will inform our customers of why and how we collect, use and disclose their personal information, obtain their consent where required, and handle their personal information in a manner that would be considered appropriate in the circumstances.
What personal information does Envy Nightwear collect?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers or PayPal), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Why does Envy Nightwear collect personal information?
We only collect customer information that is necessary to complete a range or purposes, including:
- To verify identity, we collect first and last names, home address, home telephone numbers and birth dates.
- Respond to customer enquiries regarding products and services we offer
- Identify customer preference, we may store the history of previous purchases
- To open and manager accounts and process orders
- Send you promotional gifts, coupons, offerings and news by email
- Product development and market research
- Improve our merchandising selections, customer service, and your overall shopping experience
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to: Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
- We will not use your telephone number for any purpose other than to contact you regarding your Envy Nightwear order.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- MailChimp is an Email service provider specialized in marketing
- Data Collected: E-Mail addresses, First Name, Last Name
- Place of processing: United States
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
- Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address. It works by shortening Users’ IP addresses within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server and shortened within the US.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We accept payments through ZipPay. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to ZipPay, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
- Facebook Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Facebook advertising network.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Place of processing: United States
- Privacy Shield participant.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Australia and the United States.
Envy Nightwear does not sell contact information for gift recipients. When appropriate, from time to time, we may choose to send offers about new website features and/or products from Envy Nightwear.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
As a resident of the European Economic Area you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
1. Right of Access.
You have the right to access your Personal Data that we hold about you, i.e. the right to require free of charge (i) information whether your Personal Data is retained, (ii) access to and/or (iii) duplicates of the Personal Data retained. If the request affects the rights and freedoms of others or is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee (taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested) or refuse to act on the request.
2. Right to Rectification.
If we process your Personal Data, we shall endeavor to ensure by implementing suitable measures that your Personal Data is accurate and up-to-date for the purposes for which it was collected. If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request to change your information by contacting us.
3. Right to Erasure.
You have the right to obtain deletion of Personal Data concerning you if the reason why we could collect it (see section 2. above) does not exist anymore or if there is another legal ground for its deletion.
4. Right to Object.
When our processing of your Personal Data is based on legitimate interests, you have the right to object to this processing. If you object we will no longer process your Personal Data unless there are compelling and prevailing legitimate grounds for the processing as described in Article 21 of the GDPR; in particular if the data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint at a supervisory authority.
Emails – Choice/Opt out
From time to time you will receive email offers and information from us. Each time you receive an email from Envy Nightwear, you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” or stop receiving them. We also provide visitors to our website the opportunity to opt-in to receive free communications from us. In this case, we ask visitors for his or her email address and name, for the purpose of sending these optional communications. These communications may include product promotions, special offers, and any other information we feel may be pertinent to the visitor.
You may “opt-out” of receiving any, or all, of these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email we send you or by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
P.O. Box 422
South Australia, 5063
Updated: July 27, 2018