Returns Policies and Procedures
We offer a piece of mind 30 Day Exchange Policy provided the exchange garment meet the conditions as set out in the below:
- All original labels are still attached to the product.
- The products are returned in the original undamaged box.
- The product has not been worn (except to obviously try on for size)
- The product has not been damaged, soiled or blemished.
- The product has not been altered by you in any way.
- The product is accompanied by the original invoice.
In the unlikely event of a faulty product, we provide a 30 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. A faulty product will be replaced with an identical product. If we are unable to provide an identical product, we will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product and postage incurred.
Returns should be addressed to:
P.O Box 422,
South Australia, 5063
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details. We need this information to process any shipping, handling, taxes or additional purchases you may choose to make:
- Your full name, address and contact phone number
- Your order number
- Your credit card information
- The reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice that you received with your product, as this will help us tremendously.
Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. We cannot accept COD returns.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.