Let’s face it, in the main, mums look after the family, keep hubby in tow, make sure the pets are fed and put themselves last to say the least. Often the first up in the morning, and the last to go to bed at night, it’s a demanding job running after her little (or big) rascals. In fulfilling this role they often ignore their own well being and self-worth. When thinking about possible gifts for mum, remember how she want’s to feel.
Mother’s Day is an occasion to say “Thank You Mum” and make her feel special. It’s her day, all hers.
So, what do we buy our mums? Flowers, a gift voucher, yet another kitchen appliance that she already has with no place to store it? And do any of these really make her feel super special? We think we have an alternative option. In our eyes, mums of all ages deserve affordable sleepwear that makes them feel attractive, confident, elegant and dare we say, even sexy.
We emphasis “all ages” and in saying so, we are frank and realistic. We are conscious that for some, mum may be fighting a little gravity, a bit rounder in the middle, perhaps some cellulite on the thighs, an annoying few surface veins on the legs and maybe a bit of upper arm jiggle. If that is the case, all the more reason to make her feel special and a beautiful piece of the right sleepwear can accomplish that. Yes mum can look and feel sexy too and deservedly so.
So, if you think that sleepwear items are possible gifts for mum, here are a few little tips to make her feel special this Mother’s Day.
• Don’t go for a garment simply composed of spaghetti straps. Fine if mum is a size 8 to 14 with a pert bust line, but it can look disproportionate on the upper size range.
• Don’t go for short chemise garment,(more an undergarment slip than anything) that hardly cover the butt. If you want short, go for a knee length luxurious nightie.
• If you choose a long gown with a slit, ensure that the slit is to mid-thigh at the most, to avoid any embarrassment when sitting.
• Consider a little tease with some chiffon or lace within the garment,always considered feminine.
• A robe or robe set is practical, elegant, classy and gives extra confidence.
Our satin and silk sleepwear is made from quality fabrics that are so soft you hardly know that you are wearing a nightie. Whether it is a beautiful long, mid-calf or short nighties, a two piece shorts set or a robe set, at “Envy Nightwear”, we have mum covered.
Having said all that, it’s the love behind the gifts for Mum that counts, and the recognition for what she has done.
Love you Mum.